IBC is over! Please come back later to see information regarding the 2010 IBC.
IBC 2009 Logistics
All attendees who have been selected for Saturday's exclusive networking reception will be notified by this Wednesday at midnight.
HUWIB presents its 5th Annual Intercollegiate Business Convention:
November 7, 2009
The mission of our 5th annual IBC is to encourage tomorrow's leaders to boldly pursue their career goals. By exposing them to a vast range of industries and a wide network of professionals, we will help participants redefine their conception of business by introducing them to a variety of opportunities and by highlighting the importance of corporate social responsibility.
This year's IBC will take place on November 7, 2009 with optional Friday programming.
The Intercollegiate Business Convention:
- Each attendee will be given a complimentary lunch, the chance to win one of our many raffle prizes valued up to $2000, and a free tote bag with Dior cosmetics, bliss spa products, a $25 card gift from online fashion site Gilt Groupe, and discounts for DANNIJO Jewelry, among others!
- Over 25 interactive breakout sessions covering everything from Fashion to I-Banking
- Inspirational keynote speakers. Anne Sweeney (co-chair of Disney Media Networks and president of Disney/ABC Television Group) and Priya Haji (CEO and co-founder of World of Good) will be featured keynotes at this year's IBC.
- An exclusive career fair and networking reception with representatives from industry leading firms and admission officers from top business schools
- The opportunity to meet other dynamic women from around the country and world
- Social Enterprise Business Plan Competition: All IBC attendees have the opportunity to participate. Click here for details and prize information.
Who Should Attend:
Dynamic undergraduate women with an interest in business: The convention welcomes both the young student looking at careers in business for the first time and the seasoned upperclassman ready to dig deeper and gain industry-specific skills. All that is needed is an interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning!
Let IBC be your roadmap to the business world.