Where is YWBLC being held? How do I get there?
The Young Women’s Business Leadership Conference will be held at 59 Shepard Street on the campus of Harvard University. This is easily accessible by taxi, Uber, or Lyft. Boston also has a large public transportation system, and 59 Shepard Street is walking distance from the Harvard Square red line stop.
Other transportation options are:
- 66 and 86 Buses: JKF and Eliot St Stop
- 1, 68, 69 Buses: Mass Ave and Holyoke St Stop
- 72, 74, 75, 77, 96 Buses: Eliot St and Bennett St Stop
What is the cost per student?
The cost per student is $200. The cost per chaperone is $85.
Where do I register?
Lunch will not be provided. Each person is responsible for providing their own meals. There are several great restaurants in Harvard Square and a variety a different food options. There are also several food trucks located in the Science Center Plaza.
Is lunch provided?
Sweet green, B. good, Spice, Harvest, Toscano, Nine Tastes, Border Cafe, Wagamama, Cafe Sushi, Zinnekens, Clover, Crema Cafe, Le’s, Cambridge 1, Boston Burger Company, Tasty Burger, Chipotle, Beat Brasserie, Alden and Harlow, Felipe’s Taqueria, Flour Bakery and Cafe, Grafton Street Pub and Grill, IHOP, Hong Kong Restaurant, Henrietta’s Table, Mr. Bartley’s, Burger Cottage, Night Market, Otto’s Pizza, Pinnochio’s Pizza, Parsnip, Shake shack, Park Restaurant, Orinoco, Russell House Tavern, Santouka, Maharaja, JP Licks, Mike’s Pastry, Berryline
What local food options are there?
The dress code is business formal. Dresses, skirts, or pants are acceptable.
What is the dress code?
The schedule will be listed on the programming page.
Where can I find the schedule for the day?
A map of campus is available online at http://www.map.harvard.edu
Where can I find a map of Harvard?
- Register Online
- There are a limited number of tickets available. We are accepting registrations on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline for registration is October 25th.
- If you have a group of 10 or more students attending, you will receive a group discount when registering together.
- Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/harvard-undergraduate-women-in-business-14334080073
- Arrange Transportation
- Arrange travel to and from the conference on the weekend of November 4th - November 5th, 2017. The conference begins at 12 pm on Saturday and concludes at 1 pm on Sunday, with optional programming running until 5 pm on Sunday (please see the full schedule on the programming page for further details). You may need to book flights or prepare to travel on the Friday preceding the conference.
- Book Lodging
- We have contracted a special group rates for a few local hotels including The Charles, Sheraton Commander, Harvard Square Hotel, and Hotel Veritas. Please contact the conference co-directors at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in obtaining accommodations at one of these local hotels. There are a limited number of available rooms available.
Contact the Harvard Young Women Business Leader Conference co-directors at email@example.com with any questions you might have.